A valuable new film financing tool is about to arrive:
a 30% cash rebate for co-productions in the Netherlands.
This rebate, in addition to already attractive Dutch financing options, brings Holland squarely back to the center of the European co-production market.
FATT Productions is ready to help you take advantage of these tools to get your movie made.
Here are some of the major points of the regulations:
- A 30% cash rebate on qualifying Dutch expenses
- Qualification for the rebate requires application and approval by the Dutch Film Fund.
- Co-production status (not service-production) with a qualifying Dutch producer is required
- Non recoupable
- Apply four times a year, result within 13 weeks
- Principal photography not to start prior to confirmation of the contribution
- Eligible costs only after confirmation of the contribution
- Have 50% of your financing confirmed at time of application
- Receive up to 1m euros per production
- A distribution guarantee in The Netherlands is required
- Minimum total budget is 1m euros
- Minimum Dutch qualifying budget is 100,000 euros
- The fund will grant 20m euros in rebates each year
Read more on regulation details >>
Read more on filming in the Netherlands >>